Subscribe Now: standard

19 March 2012

Back to Being Me


I had a good day today & felt more like the usual me. Work was as busy as it has been, but I was able to deal with it & take it in my stride. It helped big time in the morning that it was sunny & clear. Although I don't suffer from Seasonal Disorder I think to some degree it affects everyone.

When I got off my train I used my free Pret  coffee voucher & as I was leaving the train station I noticed a stall that was handing out free yoghurt & milk bags. It was some gimmick, but I got a free breakfast out of it & it gave me a spring in my step on the way into work. Similar to the spring in my step I feel when I nick one of my brothers cream eggs :) Cheers Dave & I'm just really thinking of your waistline...

No comments:

Post a Comment