Subscribe Now: standard

18 March 2012

Last Week

Last week was very busy in work. I think I've mentioned it previously, but I work in a Finance department & it is nuts at the moment, as our financial year end is up at the end of this month.

My boss has been putting the pressure on, but she has taken me to one side & told me that if I'm struggling with the workload to shout up & she'll help out where she can. It was good of her as she didn't need to do this.

Both my managers are feeling the stress & its percolating to some degree throughout the team. I just need to keep reminding myself that 1 I'm not paid enough to stress about it & 2 in the scheme of things it aint that important. I suppose more important is that if I do stress out too much it might bring on a hyper or depression cycle.

Anyway I've had a good weekend & enjoyed the sunshine in Liverpool today. Much rested & ready to crack on next week, although I'm feeling the onset of a tickly throat. Damn colds!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment