Subscribe Now: standard

8 March 2012

Close To The Weekend! :-)

   Sooooo glad its nearly the weekend. My week has been good up to now. I feel back in the swing of things with work & I can feel my confidence coming back to the their usual levels.

   Since I've started this blog I've had a lot of encouragement from people who have viewed it. Some have even been in touch asking for advice & although I'm no doctor, hopefully my limited experience has helped explain a few things. If anyone reading this wants to know more about bipolar or depression, feel free to contact me on bpshielsy@gmail.com. If I can't help I'l try & point you in the right direction.

   I noticed on Google its International Women's Day today. Anyone know when its International Men's Day? No ladies before you type, it isn't every other day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment