Subscribe Now: standard

15 March 2012

Too much coffee + Busy Work = Agitation!

   I've been finding work really busy at the moment & found myself writing the passage below on the train to work this morning...

   "Feeling agitated right now! I'm on the train to Manchester to get to work, trying, but failing to read my book. My thoughts keep drifting back to work & how busy it currently is. So seeing as I've read the same passage in my book five times now I thought I'd write instead to get all this shit out of my head. GGgggrrr! I haven't actually growled, as I said I'm on the train & don't want to scare the kids sat nearby.
   Just writing this is actually helping in a cathartic way.... I've had two coffees this morning, so maybe that isn't a good idea, as my agitation is no doubt part fuelled by Caffeine.
   I've a few plans to deal with my workload today so hopefully they'll help. Well the train is pulling into my stop so I better end now before I lose myself in this & end up in Norwich!!"


   So much for my plans! Only one came off, but the day was much better than yesterdays. For a start there where no 'talking to myself in the mirror' moments. It was one of those where I got lots done, but my to do list kept growing. Roll on tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment