Subscribe Now: standard

16 February 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy, Stiff & Getting Stiffer

   Wow, I can't believe I haven't been on here for 5 days! I don't want all my posts to be as long as the last one so I'll keep this brief.

   For the last two days I've finally been back in work full time (10-6, Mon-Fri) & doing training, so my head is rammed right now. I'm doing good though, as I don't feel hyper on the back of it.

   Yesterday morning I went to my second circuit training class at the gym & dear god I'm feeling stiff today. I dread to think how I'm going to feel tomorrow. Visions of John Wayne after a particularly vicious cattle drive come to mind...

   Last night after work I went to my first Bipolar Focus Group. A nice bunch of people & I'm confident I'll go back next month. I intentionally left it a few years to go to one, as I wanted to make sure I understood my own bipolar before I met others with it. Come to think of it this was first time I've met other people with bipolar other than my Aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment