Subscribe Now: standard

18 February 2012

Busy Week

   Well it's been a busy & at times challenging week.

   Work-wise I've been doing training & as the week has gone on I noticed my hyperness spiking a little. I think it was because I was cramming my brain with new stuff & well lets face it, my brain doesn't like that if it wants to relax! I had to make sure I switched off in the evenings after work so I'd get some sleep. I was getting less sleep by the end of the week, but enough to get by on.
   I noticed my general mood dipped on Friday too, but I've only just got back into work full time & so add that to training & being busy, I reckon that is to be expected. I was able to turn my mood around in the afternoon, whilst still at work, by reminding myself that I'm not fully recovered from my recent episode & so I will get these feeling from time to time.

   I also went to a Bipolar focus group, as I mentioned in a post a few days ago, click the link to view it.
busy-busy-busy-stiff-getting-stiffer
I also found this challenging, even though it was good to do, & I'm looking forward to going again next month.

   All in all a good week, but I need to make sure I keep working to control the hyperness I might feel from work next week. Only a four day week though because I'm off on Friday. Get in!

No comments:

Post a Comment