Subscribe Now: standard

5 February 2012

Tips To Aid A Good Nights Sleep


Things I do to help sleep:
- Have a bath 30-60mins before I go to bed.
- Drink a hot drink that has no trace of caffeine. (Double check the ingredients as some decaf products have trace amounts.)
- If I haven't already, then I'll finish my Alternative Journal.
- Just before you go to bed put 5 drops of lavender oil onto a kitchen towel, take 10 deep breaths inhaling through the nose with the towel close to your nose. Then slide the kitchen towel into your pillow so you get the smell all night long. Apparently lavender produces slight calming, soothing & sedative effects when its scent is inhaled.
- Be good to the wifey/partner/significant other & ask if they wouldn't mind giving you a massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment